My primary research interest is the provable security analysis of symmetric-key cryptographic modes using combinatorial techniques. My doctoral research focused on provable security against a classical adversary. At Inria, I started exploring the exciting new field of provable security against a quantum adversary, as part of the ERC project QUASYModo. At present I am studying proof frameworks for adapting classical counting techniques in post-quantum security proofs.
My complete academic CV (last updated in March 2022) can be found here.
You can also visit my DBLP page here.
- OCB+: Fast OCB-like Authenticated Encryption with BBB Security. (with Arghya Bhattacharjee and Mridul Nandi) Indocrypt '22.
- A Sponge-Based PRF with Good Multi-user Security. (with Arghya Bhattacharjee and Mridul Nandi) Selected Areas in Cryptography '22.
- Improved indifferentiability security proof for 3-round tweakable Luby-Rackoff. (with Mridul Nandi and Anik Raychaudhuri) Design, Codes and Cryptography.
- QCB: Efficient Quantum-Secure Authenticated Encryption. (with Xavier Bonnetain, André Chailloux, Gaëtan Leurent, María Naya-Plasencia, André Schrottenloher and Yannick Seurin) Asiacrypt '21.
- ZCZ - Achieving n-bit SPRP Security with a Minimal Number of Tweakable-Block-Cipher Calls. (with Eik List and Mridul Nandi) Asiacrypt '18.
- Turning Online Ciphers Off. (with Elena Andreeva, Guy Barwell, Mridul Nandi, Dan Page and Martijn Stam) Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology.
- Improved Security for OCB3. (with Mridul Nandi) Asiacrypt '17.
- The Iterated Random Function Problem. (with Nilanjan Datta, Avijit Dutta, Nicky Mouha and Mridul Nandi) Asiacrypt '17.
- OleF: an Inverse-Free Online Cipher. (with Mridul Nandi) Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology.
- An Inverse-Free Single-Keyed Tweakable Enciphering Scheme. (with Mridul Nandi) Asiacrypt '15.